Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

User removed from operator Group automatically

Level 4

We have operator group and workflow is set up to send notification for that entire group. Everyday since last 2 weeks i was getting email notifications. Please note i am admin. Today when I went in operator group, I found my user id was removed. I am 100% sure manually no one can remove my group as I am primary resource for Adobe Campaign. 

I added back again but is there any job that removes ids based on some consistancy check that we missed to add my id to? 

where is audit feature for user if he has been added or removed from the group ? 

Prasanna_Soni_0-1590484816263.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

There's no functionality which will auto remove user from Operator group.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 3

Hey Prasanna,

I never heard auto removal of any operator from a Operator group unless done by Admin manually.

Please check with other user, if they had made operator group changes (for some task). It is possible that it happened unknowingly by someone.

Regards

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

There's no functionality which will auto remove user from Operator group.

Thanks.

Level 2

Hi Prasanna,

did you ever figure out what was causing the issue? I have a very similar problem.

Level 1

I know this is a bit old but.  If the users are under control of AdobeID then users can only be added to a group from the Adobe Cloud console

Community Advisor

Hi All,

The Admin console now holds the capability to track the user activities done in the admin console account of an organization via "Audit Logs". Link to more info on this topic: here

@dmoore2607 for your question if the operators are created via Adobe Id, then once the operator is created it can be assigned with an operator group via both the Admin console and also from the Adobe Campaign instance (Admin>Access management>Operators)

Br,

Shubham

Employee Advisor

All,

It's not quite true when logging in ACC via Adobe ID as the synchronisation between Product Profile (Admin Console) and Operator Groups (ACC) happened during login, meaning that if you assign an operator to an Operator Grup in ACC but not in its Product Profile equivalent in Admin Console, at 1st login, the operator will be removed from the Operator Group. It's quite easy to do a test too.

In general, if you log in to ACC via IMS (Admin Console), the configuration in Admin Console is the master.

Sadly, removing permission in Admin Console does not propagate automatically to ACC unless the user logs in, meaning that removing all permission in Admin Console will prevent the user to log in but only on 1st attempt, which then requires you to clean ACC either manually or via a workflow.

FInal warning, make sure all workflows started by an operator are restarted by a valid operator in case you want to disable an operator account in ACC itself. Failing doing that will fails scheduled workflows. You can get the workflow an operator has started querying workflowLogin...

Thanks

Denis.