Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

User History

Level 4

Hi All,

Is there a place where I can see the history of a user or delivery like who created the delivery and all in Adobe Campaign? For example, if a person were to leave and I delete him from Campaign, is there a way for me to see the history and find out what the person that left created?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

There is no blanket way to look at everything a user ever created. That said, the field you are looking for is the createdBy field. To display this field, you can go to individual schemas or configure your lists for deliveries, campaigns, workflows, etc. You can also create a workflow to query the desired tables.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

There is no blanket way to look at everything a user ever created. That said, the field you are looking for is the createdBy field. To display this field, you can go to individual schemas or configure your lists for deliveries, campaigns, workflows, etc. You can also create a workflow to query the desired tables.

Regards,

Craig

Community Advisor

To expand on craig's answer, it's also not recommended to delete an operator, and even disabling it can cause a lot of errors on the workflows created by it and they may need to be restarted (perhaps by an ootb operator such as the admin) to prevent future errors. Start by changing the password and disable access to rich client, then run a workflow to query your campaign/workflow schemas to find objects created by the disabled operator and proceed to restart them with a permanent admin account.