Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Upload a file on Adobe SFTP location

Level 2

Hello,
I am wondering how can I upload a file to the SFTP location of the current environment, for example in the subfolder /export

salvatore_dange_1-1592320824674.png

could you tell me what I need to insert in place of "abc" ? 

The idea is to create a file during the workflow execution and attach it to a delivery as explained here:
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-standard/creating-a-calculated-attac...

Thanks,
Salvatore

FYI @Jonathon_wodnicki @Jean-Serge_Biro @kapilKochar @Anita_punmiya @Milan_Vucetic + @Adobe Campaign Community

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

If the env is fully hosted by Adobe, then the primary app server is the sftp host; in which no file transfer is needed, just reference the file wherever it is.

The linked post is describing that scenario: a file is uploaded via sftp, then its local path is entered into the attachment dialog. 

If you're in a non-Adobe-hosted environment, check with local IT to see what's available.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

If the env is fully hosted by Adobe, then the primary app server is the sftp host; in which no file transfer is needed, just reference the file wherever it is.

The linked post is describing that scenario: a file is uploaded via sftp, then its local path is entered into the attachment dialog. 

If you're in a non-Adobe-hosted environment, check with local IT to see what's available.

Thanks,

-Jon

Community Advisor

Hi @salvatore_dange ,

Hope you are well.

You don't need a file transfer activity here. Just use the data extraction activity and the delivery in the next step. Like this:

isahore_0-1592509922656.png

In your delivery, specify the attachment as follows:

isahore_1-1592510348844.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ishan