Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Unable to view transition data

Level 6

Hi, I'm unable to view transition data due to "Edit Form Initialization failed". How can I avoid this? Please suggest

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Sanjana12 , Re-configure the Read list activity in your workflow or create a new read list activity and check the configurations of Read List activity and other activities connected to Read list.

Reason: This might be because you would have created a Read List activity (with internal name as readGroup2) and might deleted and replaced with another read list activity. So other activities connected to read list might expect readGroup2.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Sanjana12 ,

You need to enable 'Keep the result of interim population' checkbox in workflow property to view the data between transitions.

ParthaSarathy_0-1698670075670.png

Note: After your development and testing of your workflow, Make sure to Uncheck this option.

Level 6

Hi, I did that but I'm still getting the above mentioned error.

Community Advisor

@Sanjana12 , Try clearing local cache (File > clear the local cache...) Disconnect and Reconnect.

If you get the same error again, click on 'Details' in error and share us the screenshot.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Sanjana12 , Re-configure the Read list activity in your workflow or create a new read list activity and check the configurations of Read List activity and other activities connected to Read list.

Reason: This might be because you would have created a Read List activity (with internal name as readGroup2) and might deleted and replaced with another read list activity. So other activities connected to read list might expect readGroup2.

Community Advisor

Hi @Sanjana12 ,

Please change your Internal name by going to the Advanced Tab of your Read List activity to "readGroup2" inside the Read List activity.as shown and try the same, it will work.

LakshmiPravallika_0-1698680409612.png

Regards,

Pravallika.