Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Unable to add join condition in Edit Schema in Campaign Classic

Level 1

Hi All,

I have a requirements to calculate some aggregates and combine that with my original dateset. I am using the Edit Schema step to accomplish that.

However when defining the Link, and underlying join condition, I get an error when I try to pick the destination field from my temporary schema I get an error that graphical component PathEdit has thrown an error.

Can someone please advise on what can be done?

Thank You,

Deepa

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Deepa,

You are getting error because your query is now having new schema, it has no value present of previous activities.

You can perform your operation by two ways:

1) Take two query condition, one where you will do aggregation and second where you will query on your schema. Then perform union/intersection based on your requirement.

2) First perform aggregate and then use enrichment to enrich with your schema.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @iyerdeepa 

Instead of Using the Edit schema, You can use the enrichment and then add the aggregated results in the additional data.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Deepa,

You are getting error because your query is now having new schema, it has no value present of previous activities.

You can perform your operation by two ways:

1) Take two query condition, one where you will do aggregation and second where you will query on your schema. Then perform union/intersection based on your requirement.

2) First perform aggregate and then use enrichment to enrich with your schema.

Thanks.