Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

The offer is pending deployment to the live environment - will not push through to live

Level 1

Hello,

I have created an offer in Adobe Campaign in the design environment and it continues to state "PENDING DEPLOYMENT" but will not push through to live environment.  I have left this overnight - it still will not shift to live.  Any suggestions?

pamwilson_0-1661203459892.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Is technical workflow 'Offer notification (offerMgt)' running? This workflow deploys approved offers onto the online environment, as well as every category contained in the offer catalog.

You can check this workflow under Administration > Production > Technical workflows.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Is technical workflow 'Offer notification (offerMgt)' running? This workflow deploys approved offers onto the online environment, as well as every category contained in the offer catalog.

You can check this workflow under Administration > Production > Technical workflows.

Administrator

Hi @pamwilson,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.  In case the given solution was helpful, then kindly choose it as the 'Correct Reply'.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa