Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Tags changing to All CAPs after copying source code from Dreamweaver to Adobe Campaign Classic

Level 1

I've run into a strange issue I've never had before. Yesterday I copied email's source code from Adobe Campaign Classic into Dreamweaver, to go through Validation and change all the tags to lowercase. Well I did that, saved it and pasted the corrected DW code back into ACC. This morning, I noticed all the tags for the email had CHANGED BACK to capital letters. How to rectify this? And is there a way to change all the tags back to lowercase all at once in Adobe Campaign Classic?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @SidPranke ,

After pasting the HTML code in the source section of the delivery template, are you directly editing in the HTML tab of the delivery template for changes rather than editing in the source section of the delivery template?

Editing directly in the HTML tab of the delivery, causes Adobe Campaign to overwrite the HTML which causes the HTML tags to change to capital letters / uppercase. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Shine v.v

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @SidPranke ,

After pasting the HTML code in the source section of the delivery template, are you directly editing in the HTML tab of the delivery template for changes rather than editing in the source section of the delivery template?

Editing directly in the HTML tab of the delivery, causes Adobe Campaign to overwrite the HTML which causes the HTML tags to change to capital letters / uppercase. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Shine v.v

Level 4

Hi @ShineVv0823 ,
I recently faced a similar issue, where the HTML Tags in Email delivery getting updated to Upper case, but unlike your last solution update, I didnot edit anything directly in the HTML tab.
Is there any other possible reason for this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Administrator

Hi @SidPranke,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa