Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Storing personalization data of an eDM

Level 2

Hi All,

i would like to know if it is still not possible for Adobe Campaign to store personalisation data that are using the eDM dynamic content, in order to know which version of a creative or subject line a recipient received.

i know we can create a list update at the end of the workflow to store the personalisation data. However, I just wanted if there’s another way to fetch those personalisation data after the campaign is sent. My understanding is that the broad logs don’t store the personalisation data that we use in the JavaScript of the HTML (targetdata.[name of the field])

thanks for your answers 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Terry25 ,
Yes, you are correct personalized data is not stored out of the box by Adobe. 

The only way to store that information is to either update the custom schema or create a recipient list.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Terry25 ,
Yes, you are correct personalized data is not stored out of the box by Adobe. 

The only way to store that information is to either update the custom schema or create a recipient list.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Thanks for confirming this. When you say update the “custom schema” do you mean updating the delivery logs data schema ?

also, do the personalisation fields have to be fixed (determined before : permanent fields that already exists in the data) or can we have every time new personalisation fields (especially when using enrichment for creating new fields)?

thanks

Community Advisor
No, Instead of creating a list you can also create a custom schema just to store the personalization data for all ongoing running campaigns. in this case instead of using list you will be using some other schema,

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn