Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Status of 'Finished' date = same date for ALL workflow campaigns

Level 1

All workflows are showing an updated 'Finished' date at the same time since I tried to send a proof with the 'alternate routing account'. I then stopped a workflow which started called 'Notification of validations of marketing campaigns' as this was processing and attempting to send to 6k. 

If anyone can provide me any insight into how or what I've done wrong and if I need to rectify anything. 

Thanks in advance. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@QuantumJu ,

Can you please describe the issue in detail?

Notification of validations for the marketing campaign is defined in a specific template which is saved in the Administration > Campaign management > Technical delivery templates folder of the Adobe Campaign tree.

Workflow being  "Finished" is a final completion state as against sending proof for any content.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@QuantumJu ,

Can you please describe the issue in detail?

Notification of validations for the marketing campaign is defined in a specific template which is saved in the Administration > Campaign management > Technical delivery templates folder of the Adobe Campaign tree.

Workflow being  "Finished" is a final completion state as against sending proof for any content.

Administrator

Hi @QuantumJu,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa