Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Split condition

Level 5

Hi there, 

I've observed that when using a split condition, 1308 records were initially sent into the split. After configuring multiple conditions within the split, including checking the "generate complement" option, I now receive 1303 records. Upon manual inspection, I tested the missing 5 records bymanuallyu sending them through query & split activity: 4 are found in the complement and 1 was filtered out by a condition. I'm curious why these 5 records are missing, as when I manually send them through a query & split activities, I see the data coming through, which isn't the case for many other records.

Thank you in advance...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @LakshmiPravallika ,

Thank you for looking into it. I found the issue; it appears there were duplicates causing the incorrect count. I have made the necessary changes in the deduplication activity, and it is now working fine.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @rvnth 

Can you please share us the multiple conditions given and the addition data configuration tab in split activity.

Regards,

Pravallika 

Level 5

Hi @LakshmiPravallika , 

please find the below the conditions I am using and also checked the Generate compliment.

rvnth_0-1720535319380.png

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @LakshmiPravallika ,

Thank you for looking into it. I found the issue; it appears there were duplicates causing the incorrect count. I have made the necessary changes in the deduplication activity, and it is now working fine.