Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Sort date and get recent date in Split functionality subset

Level 2

Hi All,

I'm attempting to retrieve some information about the audiances, where in we have used the split activity to split the audiances and sorted by the brand's selling date. Adobe is pulling the results for the earliest date rather than the most current date, nevertheless, after applying the split activity.

Could someone please tell me how to retrieve the most recent date and data from the activity?

Adding the screenshots for ref:

UmaV_0-1677149857920.pngUmaV_1-1677149866159.pngUmaV_2-1677149885070.pngUmaV_3-1677149894917.png

I've tried in both ascending and descending orders still its pulling down the older data not the recent one.

Appreciating the quicker response.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @UmaV,
I do not know if i understand it correctly but do you want to pull latest related record of recipient regarding some sales?

Is it the same as querying last click of recipient? If that so i usually do it by querying recipients with filtering dimension set on tracking log (left join tracking log) then next activity i use enrichment to add latest tracking log record type of click and  sorted by date. This way you create new column with latest click for each recipient.

Marcel

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @UmaV 

The split configuration looks good. Please check the previous query activity for any conditions on the sales date.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @UmaV,
I do not know if i understand it correctly but do you want to pull latest related record of recipient regarding some sales?

Is it the same as querying last click of recipient? If that so i usually do it by querying recipients with filtering dimension set on tracking log (left join tracking log) then next activity i use enrichment to add latest tracking log record type of click and  sorted by date. This way you create new column with latest click for each recipient.

Marcel

Administrator

Hi @UmaV,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa