Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

SOP-330023 An error occurred during the SOAP call. You don't have the required rights to view the detail

Level 1

I am trying to send a SOAP call from Postman that goes to Adobe, this call is aimed towards subscribing a recipient to a service. The call looks like this:

Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 3.35.16 PM.png
I am also using these headers:
Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 3.36.37 PM.png

I am receiving a 'SOP-330023 An error occurred during the SOAP call. You don't have the required rights to view the detail.' message after firing: 
Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 3.37.20 PM.png

I am not sure why I am getting this message, I've made similar calls using this same endpoint and headers and have not had a problem until now.
Can anyone help? Please and thank you!

I've tried adding login credentials to the body but I keep getting the same message.

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @MikeEsc98 

The last parameters to create a new recipient. Do you have permission to create recipient?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Hi @_Manoj_Kumar_ 

Thank you for your reply!

Yes I do! I've created recipients before using that same endpoint.

Community Advisor

Hello @MikeEsc98 

What happens when you changes the create value to false?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Hi @_Manoj_Kumar_ 

If I change the create value to false I get the exact same error:

SOP-330023 An error occurred during the SOAP call. You don't have the required rights to view the detail.

Community Advisor

Hello @MikeEsc98 

Validate your session token or Username/password combo.

Also, make sure the IP is added in the allowlist of the server.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Hi @_Manoj_Kumar_ 

My sessions tokens are up to date, so is my username and password.

I also made sure my IP was whitelisted. Still nothing...

Level 1

Hi @_Manoj_Kumar_ 

I am still having trouble with this, my session/ security tokens as well as my username and password are all up to date. My IP is also whitelisted.

Employee

Hi @MikeEsc98 ,

Hope you are doing well!

If you have already validated your mc user credentials and IP whitelisting, then you should consider checking the web log errors on RT (execution instance) for more details.

The web logs on RT instance will have more errors which will indicate the factor causing this error.

Please raise a support case with Adobe to review the RT web logs and assist further.

Thanks,

Pallaveeka