Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

SMS error if recurring delivery?

Level 2

Hello everyone!

I am setting up a cross-channel workflow for a campaign, and I decided to add a Recurring delivery activity with an SMS template for an SMS that is going to be sent daily to new customers.

I get this error when I try to test the personalization of my SMS in the preview tab:

Error while evaluating document

XTK-170024 The temporary 'temp:deliveryRecurring2-all' schema is not defined in the current context.
DEL-430014 The link to individuals defined in the delivery mapping ('') is invalid. Please check the mapping configuration and make sure that the necessary fields have been added in the nms:broadLog schema (@customerId1...).

Do you now what should I solve? I don't understand what's wrong

Thanks for you help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @andregonzalez ,

It seems you are trying to use data from the workflow in the personalization of your message.

This is possible, and known as "targetData", but it has some limitations : you can't preview the message with the preview tab, unfortunately, due to the temporary nature of the data (it is only available while the workflow is running).

One way to preview the message is to send you a proof, with the standard delivery activity.

Cedric

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @andregonzalez ,

It seems you are trying to use data from the workflow in the personalization of your message.

This is possible, and known as "targetData", but it has some limitations : you can't preview the message with the preview tab, unfortunately, due to the temporary nature of the data (it is only available while the workflow is running).

One way to preview the message is to send you a proof, with the standard delivery activity.

Cedric