Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Sent out Email but Mirror Page is valid for only 60 days, Is it possible to change its validity for Mirror pages to 120 days

Level 1

Hey, we have been sending out emails for the last two months with a Validity of 60 days so I can see the mirror page for 60 days. I would like to change the validity to 120 days for the emails that have already sent out. Is that possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Tatertots01 

Yes you can change the Resource Validity duration under Delivery Properties >  Validity

Here the screenshot for your reference:

manojk62306941_0-1591622860647.png

Let me know if that helps

Thanks.

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Tatertots01 

Yes you can change the Resource Validity duration under Delivery Properties >  Validity

Here the screenshot for your reference:

manojk62306941_0-1591622860647.png

Let me know if that helps

Thanks.

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1
That works if we are setting up a one off delivery but what about if we already sent it out? It does not allow me to change that setting once we already sent out the email.

Community Advisor
We cannot modify this for already sent deliveries.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 9

@Tatertots01If you need to modify the resource validity once the delivery is in progress, I have never done it but the validity is set in two variables under the delivery: [nms:delivery]/scheduling/@validityDate (Validity Limit) and [nms:delivery]/scheduling/@webValidityDate (Validity limit date for resources)

Changing both of these to extend them by a number of days might get you what you are after

Community Advisor

Hi @Tatertots01 ,

Changing the validity limit of the resources for an already executed delivery is not possible. However, you can change the validity limit of the resources for the deliveries you will send in future. 

Level 1

Can anyone confirm if the validity timeframe also directly corresponds with the content available in the email sent in the users inbox? Like if validity is set for 60d, can the customer see the content or click links after those 60days? Or will adobe campaign just purge the mirror page?