Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Send OTP using Transactional Message

Level 2

Hi Team,

I tried sending mails through Soap UI for the transactional messages.
But the mail is not sent .I didn't received any errors as well.
Can you help me in sending the emails through Soap UI.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @VijayMvj,

Could you kindly share the request payload that you are using? Please mask any PII present in your request.

There could be many reasons for not receiving an email, and yet no error.

First and foremost, the eventType specified in your request must have a valid published email template on the message center.

Second, the sender address must be an allowed one on your message center instance.

Third, the channel specified in the request must be for email (not for sms or push notification).

Fourth, the email template present and corresponding request payload should not be causing any errors during email personalization.

Regards,

Ishan

Community Advisor

Hi @VijayMvj,

Did you get a chance to try the above? still facing the same issue?

Regards,

Ishan

Administrator

Hi @VijayMvj,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Community Advisor

@VijayMvj,

Did you check all the configurations mentioned in a comment earlier? Are you able to paste the sample call and some screenshots of the template configurations so that we can have a look?

What status do you see in the broadLogEventHisto table for the PushEvent calls that you make?

Regards,

Ishan

Administrator

Hi @VijayMvj,

Can you share the requested details by @isahore to help them support you better with this query?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa