Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Send a single email to several people at the same time

Level 2

Hi,

Is it possible to send only one email to n people?

I mean, not to send one email to each recipient, but to send one email to different people at the same time.

Is it possible in Adobe Campaign?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @smarquro1 

Sadly it is not possible as such, the workaround would be the introduction of a distribution list on the receiver side. For instance, sending an email to organisations, they would create distribution list and you could use such email address in a recipient / profile record. We have seen such approach for B2B deployment.

What is the underlying use cases you are working on?

Thanks a lot

Denis,

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @smarquro1 

Sadly it is not possible as such, the workaround would be the introduction of a distribution list on the receiver side. For instance, sending an email to organisations, they would create distribution list and you could use such email address in a recipient / profile record. We have seen such approach for B2B deployment.

What is the underlying use cases you are working on?

Thanks a lot

Denis,

Level 3

@Denis_Bozonnet 

Also,

I am using dynamic parameters in my email to fill up the content  that is coming from query. I am using <%=targetData.information %>. and sending it to 5 users.

Is it anyway possible to get the exact content that was passed to each user?