Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Selcet Audeince in Waterfall method

Level 1

Hi All,

I have a quick question.

I have a waterfall campaign selection method which is described as below.

There is total 1 million of audience. i need to select 500k for my first campaign depending on priority criteria.

Now for 2nd campaign i need to select 200k from the remaining 500k ( I am not too sure how to do that in a separate campaign)

similarly for 3rd campaign.

i cannot put query on delivery logs as i need to create these 3 campiagns at the same time.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Jitendra

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi @AkshayAnand ,

Thank you for the response.

External siognals cannot be used as campaign sequence can be any, its just the selection of audience is prioritized.

unfortunately creation of list is also not feasible as this list might change everyday and it will be a lot of lists which needs to be managed, as there are many business units.

But I highly appreciate your time and response.

I am trying to write a custom JS for this, as of now that seems to be working, i will check it with all the testing.

Regards

Jitendra

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @JitendraKh 

You can use list and try to exclude the audience from that list. Also you can use external signal as a trigger to run 2nd workflow on the completion of the first, and 3rd on completion of 2nd.

AkshayAnand_0-1710154382215.png

Regards

Akshay

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi @AkshayAnand ,

Thank you for the response.

External siognals cannot be used as campaign sequence can be any, its just the selection of audience is prioritized.

unfortunately creation of list is also not feasible as this list might change everyday and it will be a lot of lists which needs to be managed, as there are many business units.

But I highly appreciate your time and response.

I am trying to write a custom JS for this, as of now that seems to be working, i will check it with all the testing.

Regards

Jitendra