Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

SCM-120008 Unable to find key values for element 'Condition' ( document with Schema 'delivery' )

Level 4

Hi Team,

I am using a workflow and trying to follow the article 

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/operation-id-campa...

When the save gets executed on the JS Activity, it leads to the error.  I had logged the info at multiple points and its that when save is called, the below error is thrown

dipendu_g_0-1656329139781.png

Request help on the same

Regards,

DG

25 Replies

Employee Advisor

ooops sorry @dipendu_g  my typo it is 

var delivery = nms.delivery.load(vars.deliveryId) 

This should work tested it earlier today..

Thanks

Denis

Level 4

@Denis_Bozonnet , It gives me the same error

SCM-120008 Unable to find key values for element 'Condition' ( document with Schema 'delivery' )

Looks like a Schema related issue, because as I said, if we use these statements in a simple workflow, it doesn't give any error. But the moment we use these in a WF associated with a campaign the error comes

Regards,

DG 

Employee Advisor

Hi @dipendu_g 
Sadly, none. i know the above works for one-off and Recurring, will have to check with Continuous delivery.....have you try a basic campaign and delivery with very simple HTML? Is your campaign enable Approval?

Thanks

Denis

Level 4

Yeah, Just a few text within the Delivery email. Tried with both, with and without approval.

Same issue

Can it be a Schema related issue ?

Regards,

DG