Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Scheduling not working

Level 1

Hi there, looking for some help or info on an apparent scheduling bug in the latest release. Last night I set up a client's email campaign to schedule for just after 9am this morning GMT (in about 5 minutes). To my and my clients' horror, got to my inbox this morning and saw that the email had been sent out instead about 5-10 minutes after setting up the scheduled time. I'd like to know if this is an issue our end or whether a bug has crept in and if so, the correct people to report the issue to. Thanks in advance for any light you can shine on this.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @seanbrightmanlt 

Can you please share more details like how the activity was configured and how the transitions were connected?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Hi @seanbrightmanlt - Could you please check timezone selected in properties of the wokflow. Also, in the advanced tab of the scheduler please check if  the correct timezone has been selected

minakshis868318_0-1627562454744.png

minakshis868318_1-1627562553229.png

Thanks

Community Advisor

I had an issue that we tracked down to our client version which was not compatible with the server version and this caused issues in the scheduler also.

Community Advisor

Hello @seanbrightmanlt,

how many recipients the campaign had? How much time it took to get to the delivery? It seems not like a scheduler issue to me  but rather campaign workflow or/and MTA performance. 

Marcel