Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Salesforce Connector Activity: Remote CRM: Field Import Issue in WORKFLOW

Level 3

We are trying to fetch one field along with other existing fields via import workflow from Salesforce. 

Field Name: “Word1 word2 word3 word4” causing an issue when we try to fetch under the CRM level activity in the Adobe Campaign.

Error:

crmConnectorDataMgt2 ORA-210000 Oracle error: ORA-00972: identifier is too long

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Shane,

Can you check the field and let us know the type and how many characters it's configured for?  The error seems to indicate that your identifier is way to long. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Shane,

Can you check the field and let us know the type and how many characters it's configured for?  The error seems to indicate that your identifier is way to long. 

Level 3
@Craig_Thonis The field inside "SalesForce CRM" schema is STRING with length as 18.

Level 3
@Craig_Thonis and this comes from Salesforce as foreign relationship fields would have null value or 18 digit ID

Community Advisor

Hi @RP08,

Oracle has 30 character limit by default. However, since 12.2 version, the maximum length of most identifiers is increased on 128 bytes.

If you are able, try to extend schema for this field on higher length. If not, set a function to cut string longer than 30 characters or plan database upgrade.

Regards,

Milan

Level 3

@Milan_Vucetic: The salesforce CRM schema has String type with length as 18. In otherside Salesforce is sending null value or 18 digit ID for this field. Note: Other fields are coming on the way(when i tried to select with remote crm and update the data) with same length and type. I'm facing only for two fields which looks different only in longer in "Name" & "Label" when comparing with other working fields under campaign level. I'm failing here in the first step itself when try to fetch the field under the CRM activity level.