Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

relation between a delivery and its mirror page used in Adobe Campaign

Level 1

Hi,

This is my first question in the foro (I feel euphoric)

I am working with Adobe Campaign and I would like to know the relation between a delivery and its mirror page used. In my case I would like to create a tipology rule which checks if a specific mirror page is used in the delivery or not.

I have been looking for a relation between the schema "Deliveries(nms:delivery)" and the schema "personalization blocks (nms:includeView)" and I have not found any relation. Could you explain me the relation between both schemas?

I have also tried to find other relation I could use to determine if a delivery contains one specific mirror page. But I only found the way to determine if a delivery uses mirror page or not, but not a specific one. Could you suggest me a way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Regards,

Diego Izquierdo

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Search the data field for the mirror pages string, i.e. data contains 'mirrorpageurl'.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Search the data field for the mirror pages string, i.e. data contains 'mirrorpageurl'.

Thanks,

-Jon