Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

recurring and continuous deliveries

Level 2

A Campaign has a scheduler set up to run weekly. The scheduler triggers a recurring delivery and a continuous delivery.
How many records are created in the delivery table at the end of 3 weeks?

A. 4
B. 2
C. 6
D. 3

I believe the correct answer is "4" records but I got "3" to be the correct answer. Please explain.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @HanadyTa ,

Each time when a recurring delivery activity is triggered, a new delivery will get created in nms:delivery. So in your scenario, 3 deliveries will be created using recurring delivery activity. By using continuous delivery activity, 1 Delivery will created in nms:delivery and broadlogs will get recorded for 3 weeks in the same delivery.

So total 4 deliveries will get created in the end of 3 weeks (If the workflow had triggered 3 times)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @HanadyTa ,

Each time when a recurring delivery activity is triggered, a new delivery will get created in nms:delivery. So in your scenario, 3 deliveries will be created using recurring delivery activity. By using continuous delivery activity, 1 Delivery will created in nms:delivery and broadlogs will get recorded for 3 weeks in the same delivery.

So total 4 deliveries will get created in the end of 3 weeks (If the workflow had triggered 3 times)