Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Propositions not getting populated in OOTB proposition table

Level 7

Hello Folks,

I am working on "Delivering Offers on Outbound Channel" with the options presented in Integrating via Workflow

I am using Enrichment way of filtering out offers, but not doing any delivery. Even though I can see some of the propositions generated (from the logs), I cannot see the same getting populated in Proposition Table. This is the same case when I tried using Offers by Cell too.

However when I tried sending a Delivery i.e., Configuring Offer prepared during targeting in Wizard, I can see offer(s) which were eligible in previous activity (Enrichment/Offers by Cell) is populated into Proposition Table.

So trying to understand when exactly Proposition Table will get populated when using Outbound Channel. Any inputs/thoughts around these would be appreciated

Thanks,

SSB

2 Replies

Level 7

Hello Folks,

Just checking if any of you got a chance to look at the query. Your suggestion / advice would be helpful

Thanks,

SSB

Level 7

Hello Folks,

Just checking if you have got any inputs on the query asked ? Request you to please provide your valuable suggestions

Thanks,

SSB