Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Passing targetdata through external signal among workflows

Level 4

Hi All,

Is there a way we can send complete targetData information from one workflow to another using external signal?

We can pass the variables and the related info but how to parse the complete target data information from triggering workflow and how to fetch the same in the external signal workflow [triggered workflow].

Basic requirement: I have a piece of target data test which I need to add in all the campaigns but instead of adding it in all the campaigns, wanted to create a separate workflow and can then I can trigger this workflow from the campaigns, but stuck in sending the complete target data info.

Any related topics would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Poonam_Dogra 

You can use a sub-workflow to achieve this. The external signal is used to pass fewer details only.

Here is the documentation on Sub-workflow: Sub-workflow | Adobe Campaign

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Poonam_Dogra 

You can use a sub-workflow to achieve this. The external signal is used to pass fewer details only.

Here is the documentation on Sub-workflow: Sub-workflow | Adobe Campaign

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 4

Thank you @Manoj_Kumar_  for responding, really appreciated for quick response!

Community Advisor

Hi Poonam,

Try using subworkflow activity. It will let to go to subworkflow and then come back to original workflow.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 4

Thank you @Jyoti_Yadav , for responding, I will try this, thanks for the the help!