Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Package Import of input cell form failure

Level 2

Hello Community, I'm running into an error with Package import of Cell input form when trying to insert or update the primary in 'itrv:cell' schema. Please share any suggestion on how to bypass or fix this type error? (Error log below)

Soph75_0-1679521473344.png

Package content:

<package author="Sofiane Cherrak (scherrak)" buildDate="2023-03-22 21:37:48.789Z"
buildNumber="9480" buildVersion="8.4" img="xtk:installedPackage.png" label="ProdDeploymentPKG63"
name="pPKG82" namespace="itrv" vendor="">
<entities schema="itrv:cell">
<cell SeqID="126" cellLabel="UCC_Market_SP_DepD1_FXWK_23_List1_TM" notificationEmailAddr="juan.martinez@intervalintl.com"
outputType="MBCINDIALT" telemarketingScriptId="U" telemarketingType="II"/>
</entities>
<entities schema="xtk:specFile">
<specFile img="xtk:installedPackage.png" includeDefaultValues="false" includeInstallScript="false"
includeSpec="true" label="ProdDeploymentPKG63" name="pPKG82" namespace="itrv"
type="0">
<definition automaticDefinition="false" id="itrv:cell,UCC_Market_SP_DepD1_FXWK_23_List1_TM"
lineCountMax="5000" schema="itrv:cell">
<where displayFilter="UCC_Market_SP_DepD1_FXWK_23_List1_TM">
<condition expr="@cellLabel='UCC_Market_SP_DepD1_FXWK_23_List1_TM'" internalId="1"/>
</where>
</definition>
<execution buildDate="2023-03-22 21:20:51.151Z" fileName="package_itrv_pPKG82.xml"
filePath="/usr/local/neolane/nl6/var/intervalinternationalinc_mkt_prod1/upload/"
fileSize="13218" objectCount="20"/>
<properties>
<progress current="0" max="0"/>
</properties>
</specFile>
</entities>
</package>

Thanks,
Soph

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Soph75,

This may be due to a regression of NEO-46282 which occurs when a key attempt is to be updated with the unicity check in place. I would recommend reaching out to Campaign Support to investigate further.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Soph75,

This may be due to a regression of NEO-46282 which occurs when a key attempt is to be updated with the unicity check in place. I would recommend reaching out to Campaign Support to investigate further.

Regards,

Craig

Level 2

Hi Craig, I've reached out to Adobe for assistance.

Thanks,
Soph