Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

open, clicks , notsent & opt out report for records created in the last 30days

Level 5

Hi there, 

How can I fetch the recipients' open and click percentages where the record create date in a certain schema (linked with the recipient) is within the last 30 days? I attempted using the Targeting and Filtering dimension as Delivery, but it only provides the number of emails sent on a particular day and not the specific records.

I am creating a report that will include the total number of emails sent for records created in the last 30 days, along with the error_not_sent status, opt-out status, open percentage, and click percentage.

Here is my other post on the same:
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/select-records-cre...

Thank you in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 3

Hi @rvnth ,

You have to get it from Recipient Delivery logs table. Group by on the basis of Recipient ID and count the primary keys of delivery logs to get the no. of emails (status = sent) per recipient. It has link with recipients to use any other fields from linked recipient schema.
You have to perform same calculations in tracking logs in the other query to get opens and clicks, and link both queries in next Enrichment to get unified recipient data.

vt0509_0-1722484025340.png