Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

NmsTracking_ClickFormula url

Employee

In the NmsTracking_ClickFormula option, we have this part of the code: <%= escapeUrl("$(urlId)") %>, which is supposed to contain the nmsTrackingUrl Id (as per this documentation: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/sending-messages/tracking-messages/tr...).

I am not understanding how that value is obtained (where does urlId get its value from), and how to preview the actual URL after the formula is applied. Also, instead of the tracking URL id, is it possible to append the tracking URL label to the whole URL?

HariharanB_0-1696336268661.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @HariharanB 

The Tracking links need specific syntax to be tracked else they might not work as expected.

My question is, why do you need the label in the tracking URL? If you want to track the label on your website then you can add the label as a UTM parameter in the original link in the email delivery.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Employee

can you please explain how to do that alternate approach which you are suggesting?