Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Multi-page surveys - Archived fields responses are not stored

Level 1

Hello everyone, 

I am testing a multipage survey in Adobe Campaign 7.0 with Page (v5 compatibility), but the responses are not properly stored.

If I include all survey questions in the same page, everything works:

1-page-survey.png1-page-survey-responses.png

But if I divide exactly the same question in multiple pages, then the responses that should be stored in Archived fields are not saved:

multi-page-survey.pngmulti-page-survey-responses.png

Did anyone else experience this issue? Any ideas?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Just wanted to add that surveys in ACC are not supported anymore. Just meaning Adobe isn't investing in that particular function within ACC. But you can still technically build them, (if you don't go crazy doing so).

What I find much easier to let your internal front end team design and build the form, then the form can POST that data to ACC via SOAP or HTTP to a JSSP. This way you just need to open an end point so all the data to be saved to campaign. See this link for some inspiration: https://blog.floriancourgey.com/2018/11/create-jssp-dynamic-javascript-server-page-in-acc/

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @clara_salvador ,

You have kept storage component before second page and that is the reason it is not saving data from second page. Keep all your data to be saved before storage and allow data to be passed from one page to another. 

At the end, keep the storage component and all your data will be saved in archived field.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 1

Thank you @Jyoti_Yadav , but we already created a survey like you said (with the storage activity after all the pages) and the data wasn't stored either

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Just wanted to add that surveys in ACC are not supported anymore. Just meaning Adobe isn't investing in that particular function within ACC. But you can still technically build them, (if you don't go crazy doing so).

What I find much easier to let your internal front end team design and build the form, then the form can POST that data to ACC via SOAP or HTTP to a JSSP. This way you just need to open an end point so all the data to be saved to campaign. See this link for some inspiration: https://blog.floriancourgey.com/2018/11/create-jssp-dynamic-javascript-server-page-in-acc/

Level 1

Good to know @David_Loyd, thanks!! We'll have a look on that article.