Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Mapping of Train station code with station name in transactional template

Level 3

Hi All,

I have requirement wherein I will get the station code such as BOM, CCU, PNQ  etc in payload and I will need to show full name such as Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune etc in the transactional email. I have Around 10k (10,000) cities to be mapped. I kindly request you to suggest a suitable approach to achieve this task.

Regards

Bhaskar

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi, 

I hope I correctly understand your architecture and your scenario. 

Your control instance should be linked to the execution instances, as documented here

Once connected, transactional message templates can be published to the execution instance. The definition of the transactional message content is the same as for regular deliveries in Campaign. Once you have defined your message content, you can integrate event information into the message body and personalize it, thus enabling you to pull station name based on the station code.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

You can create a new or extend a schema to accommodate for the relationship between short station code and full station name.

During the campaign you will be able to pull the full station name based on the short station code.

Level 3

Hi @imicu ,

Thank you for your reply. Actually Since we are using message center to send out the emails and our Transactional  server is on cloud, how to carry out the mentioned process as the schemas created on marketing will not be accessible to transactional center.

I kindly request you to please help us with the procedure.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi, 

I hope I correctly understand your architecture and your scenario. 

Your control instance should be linked to the execution instances, as documented here

Once connected, transactional message templates can be published to the execution instance. The definition of the transactional message content is the same as for regular deliveries in Campaign. Once you have defined your message content, you can integrate event information into the message body and personalize it, thus enabling you to pull station name based on the station code.

Hope this helps.