Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Logs in Delivery Edit nog visible after certain date

Level 2

Hi,

I ran into a problem with permissions and i can't seem to find the answer. The delivery logs on a delivery are visible up until last week after that the logs aren't visible anymore. But the exclusions are still visible. As far as i can tell nobody changed anything in regard to the permissions. What can be the problem? I've got administrator rights so i can see everthing, but i made a test account with the same permissions as the one that's giving trouble and the issue is the same on both accounts as described earlier.  

In the screenshot you can see the folder i'm referring to.  

Screenshot_Delivery.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

It seems the fault was in the target mapping where we have some custom fields and someone deleted those on accident. Issues is fixed! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @J2021 ,

Please check your data purge configuration under deployment wizard.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 2

Hi David,

Looks like nothing wrong there:

Purge.PNG

The older delivery logs are also still visible. It's just the newer ones aren't shown unless you've got adiminstration rights.. 

Correct answer by
Level 2

It seems the fault was in the target mapping where we have some custom fields and someone deleted those on accident. Issues is fixed!