Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Linking my data file to my query

Level 1

Hi there! 

I am currently working on a workflow where I start with a query where I want to email customers who have a marketing opt-in. However, I want to A-B test between couple customers and single customers. To identify the customers as couple or single I have an excel file (csv) which contains ZIP codes and besides that a row "lifestyle" with number 1 identifying as couple and number 2 identifying as single. I want to add this file to my workflow (I am now using loading data file function) and then I want to connect this file to my query where the ZIP code of my customers connects to the ZIP code in the data file. Based on this connection/link Adobe should then read whether the customer of the query has lifestyle 1 or lifestyle 2. Can anyone explain to me how I can create this connection within the workflow where I link the customers coming out of my query with the zip codes of the data file to then read their life style number? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hey Char - you'd be able to use an enrichment activity to create a link between the csv and the recipient records, have a look at the documentation HERE.

My main thought about your plan here is that ZIP code is usually not a unique identifier - so would it really be a good way of getting an insight into if your customers are single/partnered?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hey Char - you'd be able to use an enrichment activity to create a link between the csv and the recipient records, have a look at the documentation HERE.

My main thought about your plan here is that ZIP code is usually not a unique identifier - so would it really be a good way of getting an insight into if your customers are single/partnered?