Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Insert data into custom tables by using technical workflow in Adobe Campaign Classic

Level 1

Hi Folks, 

I'm trying to insert data into custom table by using Data loading > Enrichment > Update data activities on technical workflow area, the picture below for your references.

Please noted: that the following data cannot be loaded into the recipient since there is different primary key, so that I needed to create and insert into custom table. 

image.png

As you can see in the picture, the data is not passing into update data activity. However, there is no error show up on Audit page. I will provide the set up for each activities and audit page for your references below: 

Data loading 

image.png 

Enrichment: 

image.png

Update data: image.png

And, the audit page

image.png

I also tried every approaches in community as well. Could you kindly suggest me how to solve this problem, please? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @ThunchanokCh ,

You also need to add an additional "Deduplication" activity before the Update data activity in order to rule out any duplicates and preventing "aem_constraint" error and then in the update data activity, use the option of "Insert or Update".
Hope that helps.

Thanks

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @ThunchanokCh ,

In Enrichment activity, instead of doing the configuration in 'Reconciliation' tab, configure in enrichment tab (first tab) > Add data > A link > Define a link whose target may not exist in the database and select data base schema (customerprofile) > in next wizard you can configure the simple join.

ParthaSarathy_0-1711527866430.png

Or with your same configuration, in bottom of the Reconciliation's tab, Enable the checkbox 'Keep unreconciled data coming from the work table'

ParthaSarathy_0-1711528283255.png

Level 1

Hi @ParthaSarathy 

Thank you for kindly helping me. I've followed your suggestions, currently, the data can be passed Enrichment activities. However, there is still got an error for update data activity as the picture shown below 

ThunchanokCh_5-1711538250968.png

Audit page shown these errors

ThunchanokCh_6-1711538318572.png

pictures here below, How I set enrichment activity inside based on your steps and I haven't changed anything inside update data activity.

Enrichment Activity

ThunchanokCh_8-1711538555277.pngThunchanokCh_9-1711538674163.png

ThunchanokCh_10-1711538720244.png

Upload Data

ThunchanokCh_7-1711538409988.png

I'm very new for Adobe Campaign Classic, could you kindly guide me more, please?

Community Advisor

@ThunchanokCh , In update data activity, select operation type as 'Insert or update' and restart the workflow.

ParthaSarathy_0-1711542792399.png

Level 1

Hi @ParthaSarathy 

Even I have changed it to insert or update. The Audit page still show the same error.

ThunchanokCh_0-1711552283681.png

It doesn't work. please help

Community Advisor

@ThunchanokCh , as Rahul mentioned use deduplication activity before update data activity and select id as identification of duplicate.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @ThunchanokCh ,

You also need to add an additional "Deduplication" activity before the Update data activity in order to rule out any duplicates and preventing "aem_constraint" error and then in the update data activity, use the option of "Insert or Update".
Hope that helps.

Thanks