Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Inner Join

Level 2

Hello ,

I'm trying to filter some data using the "generic query editor" but the results I got are not correct because I don't know why the generated SQL is a LEFT JOIN .

How can I do an Inner join using the "generic query editor " or through the option "Profiles and Targets --> Predefined filters"

I only get the result if I use Query in the workflow where it allows me to specify a filtering dimension .

And why ADobe Campaign only do a Left Join, how can I force it to use an Inner Join ?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

To left-join with GQE you have to statically define the relationship in either schema's definition, (rev)externalJoin="false" (default), or use a workflow to dynamically join 2 query activities with an enrichment.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

To left-join with GQE you have to statically define the relationship in either schema's definition, (rev)externalJoin="false" (default), or use a workflow to dynamically join 2 query activities with an enrichment.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Regards ,