Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

I want to send email campaign with different time zone and use only recuring Delivery .......?

Level 2

Hi 

I want  to send an email with different locals (Different time zone), in one workflow using recuring delivery, the email will delivery same time in all locals (Adobe campaign Claassic V7)

can any one help me with salutation 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@rudraPraveenKumar To be honest, it is a hard nut to crack. If your Adobe campaign instance is completely on-prem(no mid setup), you can give it try by modifying nextPass attribute of the deliveryParts with the help of a custom typology rule(control type) which you can assign to that delivery, otherwise it is not possible.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

To send an email with different time zones to recipients in different local time zones in Adobe Campaign Classic V7, by using the Recurring Delivery feature. 
Create a separate delivery for each time zone: Create a separate recurring delivery for each time zone that you want to target.
Set the delivery time for each time zone: Set the delivery time for each recurring delivery to the appropriate time for that time zone.
Schedule the deliveries: Schedule each recurring delivery to be sent on the appropriate day and time for each time zone.

Change the Timezone in Recurring Delivery :

Ganesh5067_0-1682397922302.png

Level 2

Hi Gnanesh,

Thanks for the solutation!

But we can use only one workflow and One delivery only

with in one workflow we can send email with different time zones

kindly let me know if any other solutations 

Correct answer by
Employee

@rudraPraveenKumar To be honest, it is a hard nut to crack. If your Adobe campaign instance is completely on-prem(no mid setup), you can give it try by modifying nextPass attribute of the deliveryParts with the help of a custom typology rule(control type) which you can assign to that delivery, otherwise it is not possible.