Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

How to share Report of any campaign with all KPI's in a excel format to someone mail id?

Level 2

I tried to do this but I don't know where to find report of that campaign or if I have to create a report using fields in schemas,  so which schema I select and what are all those fields which comes under KPI.

So, please help me to do this task and explain KPI's.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @saurabh99 ,

You can find the Indicators for delivery under the element 'Indicators' in nms:delivery schema. (screenshot) 

Also, here is a good document that explains all the OOTB indicators (KPIs) in Adobe campaign classic and their respective schemas (tables). link

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1668396910614.png

Br,

Shubham 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @saurabh99 ,

You can find the Indicators for delivery under the element 'Indicators' in nms:delivery schema. (screenshot) 

Also, here is a good document that explains all the OOTB indicators (KPIs) in Adobe campaign classic and their respective schemas (tables). link

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1668396910614.png

Br,

Shubham 

Employee

Hi @saurabh99, you may also explore the following documentation link that explains report creation in detail and how a link be created for this report. Through this, you may create a custom report as per your campaign requirements, and then simply create a link to the concerned report and specify the entity where you want to make it available.

I hope this helps!