Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to get HTML content of delivery templates in ACC v7?

Level 2

I need to look for a specific text in all the existing delivery templates. However when I tried building a workflow to fetch the HTML content of the templates, the field is missing in nms:delivery schema - snapshot below. I guess there should be a content(source) field under HTML content (html).

I'm on 7.3.3 build 9359. Also, I have got the administrative access.

Is there any other option to achieve this?

rajeshbhat_0-1713302582091.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hello @rajeshbhat, the content is not stored in the SQL database, so you can't query it BUT you can use the field data with a regular expression. Take a look:

The "data" field contains all the XML that forms a delivery. The content is between <content> and </content>, so you can make this query:

Heku__0-1713787692081.png

This is a regular expression that searchs what deliveries have in their html content "Hola!", you can change it with the string you need to query.

(Expression: data, Operator: like, Value: %<content%stringtoquery%</content>%)

Hope this helps, regards.

Heku

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hello @rajeshbhat, the content is not stored in the SQL database, so you can't query it BUT you can use the field data with a regular expression. Take a look:

The "data" field contains all the XML that forms a delivery. The content is between <content> and </content>, so you can make this query:

Heku__0-1713787692081.png

This is a regular expression that searchs what deliveries have in their html content "Hola!", you can change it with the string you need to query.

(Expression: data, Operator: like, Value: %<content%stringtoquery%</content>%)

Hope this helps, regards.

Heku

Level 7

This is definitely a great idea, I hadn't think of use a regular expression here, even if I had the XML Memo attribute under sight. This definitely will revolutionize the way I do all this stuf.

Thank you very much, Heku! 

Level 5

Thank you very much @Heku_ 

thanks to your contribution to the community I have been able to resolve my concerns in a quicker and more efficient way.