Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to disable Send button of Delivery activity in Adobe Campaign Classic v7 ?

Level 1

Please let me know if there is any way to disable Send button of Delivery activity in Adobe Campaign Classic v7. Can we do that or it's not possible at all ?

Thanks,

Niraj

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If you don't want to do anything with the deliveries, then remove the delivery operator permissions.

More details on names right and permissions are available here:

Use named rights to set up permissions | Adobe Campaign

Get started with permissions | Adobe Campaign

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Niraj,

Can you elaborate on the use case for this? The only way I think you could disable this button would be to alter the actual form. That said, depending on the use case, there is likely an easier less involved solution such as adding approvals or removing certain operator rights.

Level 1

Thanks Craig!

The use case is to restrict the ACC users from sending unwanted emails/data (attachments - like PII data) through the Email delivery activity. This needs to be avoided in all the environments. Is there a easier way to do this like Access restrictions ? 

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Niraj

Community Advisor

Hello @NirajL 

I assume you have a use case where the operator can configure and edit the delivery but can't deploy it.

if this is the case, remove the "Start Deliveries" named right from their access rights.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Thanks Manoj!

The use case is to restrict the ACC users from creating and sending unwanted emails/data (attachments - like PII data) through the Email delivery activity. This needs to be avoided in all the environments.

So the "Start Deliveries" will avoid them to deploy/send the email delivery, right?

Can I also use Named right - "Prepare Deliveries" to avoid the creation of delivery activity. Could you please explain more on this if that's correct?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Niraj

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If you don't want to do anything with the deliveries, then remove the delivery operator permissions.

More details on names right and permissions are available here:

Use named rights to set up permissions | Adobe Campaign

Get started with permissions | Adobe Campaign

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Thank you Manoj!

I will try and will let you know.

Thanks,

Niraj