Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to customize reports visuals in ACC?

Level 3

Is there a way to customize report visuals such as bar / line color, width, etc. in ACC?  I have the report built and the data loads correctly but i'm totally missing any personalization options.  Any help would be much appreciated.  My example report is below.

wpomeroy_0-1689893472580.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @wpomeroy , yes you can,

Like @Amine_Abedour already mentioned this can be done in the following ways,

->Use the Visuals tab: This tab provides a number of options for customizing the appearance of your reports, including bar and line color, width, and style.
->Use the CSS Editor: This editor allows you to customize the appearance of your reports using CSS. This can be a bit more complex, but it gives you more control over the look and feel of your reports.
->Use the Theme Editor: This editor allows you to create custom themes for your reports.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @wpomeroy,

You can create your own formRendering (basicly your css file) and use it in your report here :

Amine_Abedour_0-1689894529564.png

Br,

Amine

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @wpomeroy , yes you can,

Like @Amine_Abedour already mentioned this can be done in the following ways,

->Use the Visuals tab: This tab provides a number of options for customizing the appearance of your reports, including bar and line color, width, and style.
->Use the CSS Editor: This editor allows you to customize the appearance of your reports using CSS. This can be a bit more complex, but it gives you more control over the look and feel of your reports.
->Use the Theme Editor: This editor allows you to create custom themes for your reports.

Level 3

I do not see a visuals tab in the page activity.  Is this available in Campaign Classic?  Can you provide more details or a screen shot?

Community Advisor

Hello @wpomeroy 

Visuals tab is in the properties of your report, not in the page activity it self.

Br,

Amine