Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How can we restrict the same Emailid to get multiple mail from Message Centre

Level 2

Hi All,

I have a scenario to build where the same emailid should not receive the second email from message center in next 24 hours of first execution also How can handle the blacklisting of email id in message centre.

Detail Answer would be really helpful.

Thanks  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I thought recipients are saved in the service center but seem like they are not. Maybe create typology rule where you exclude all email addresses from the list where you save all emails you have sent? create list with workflow and purge records older than 2 days

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi @Marcel_Szimonisz ,

Thanks for your reply, But as I can see we are using Recipient as targeting dimension while creating the pressure rule whereas for message center they will not be coming under the recipient right so how will that be handle.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I thought recipients are saved in the service center but seem like they are not. Maybe create typology rule where you exclude all email addresses from the list where you save all emails you have sent? create list with workflow and purge records older than 2 days