Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How a website can trigger a Soap request in Adobe Campaign ?

Level 5

Hello everyone,

I manage for my internship during those last 2 months to understand how to use Adobe Campaign Classic and SoapUI requests, I had to make a transactionnal messaging following the documentation on Adobe Campaign and got good conclusions when coming at the end of it.

The documentation I manage to accomplish and got all through : About transactional messaging

But I have now some questions to make it perfect, I have to make a web application upon which i can input an email and the website triggers a Soap request in the back-end to the Adobe Campaign platform message center so the transactional email is send as a confirmation of the email input on the website. How can I settle all of this ? Is it possible to make a link between a website and soap request ? can I find some documentation on how to make that or some ideas and tips ? Do I have to make the web app on Adobe Campaign or like in a browser ?

The difficulty will mostly be located in making the technical website back-end send a Soap request.

Thank you so much !

Regards,

Thibault

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Thibault,

Here is some documentation on Implementing SOAP methods

Integration via SOAP (server side)

Capture Adobe Campaign SOAP traffic with Fiddler

Web service calls

These could be useful. Particularly, the last one create a web service call.

All the best,

Pablo

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 5

Hello everyone,

Any ideas on my situation ? For now I create a small website which I want to get a value using Visual Studio and add a new item call WCF Service to obtain a WSDL such as this one.

This is the website I create :

devenv_2018-04-27_10-10-55.png

When creating the WCF Service form, I manage to have a WSDL to put in SoapUI :

devenv_2018-04-27_10-09-24.png

And I have now my empty SoapUI but don't know what to do with it :

SoapUI-5.4.0_2018-04-27_10-09-53.png

My question is : When I put an email in my web application and press the button "Confirm", I want to trigger Adobe Campaign to send an automatic delivery at that specific email using SoapUI. How do I manage to make that possible ?

Thank you for your time.

Thibault

Level 2

Hi,

Did you find the way of send a confirmation mail .Can you help me out with this.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Thibault,

Here is some documentation on Implementing SOAP methods

Integration via SOAP (server side)

Capture Adobe Campaign SOAP traffic with Fiddler

Web service calls

These could be useful. Particularly, the last one create a web service call.

All the best,

Pablo