Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Getting error while trying to execute a standard delivery twice

Level 7

Hello, I'm getting error when I'm trying to execute a standard delivery twice with the same recipient or different recipient. I'm not getting this error when I'm using a continuous or recurring delivery. Why is that? 

01/28/2023 8:45:09 AM WKF-560038 Error when performing action 'Prepare' on delivery 'Email delivery SG 13' (of identifier 2217687). Please refer to the journal of this delivery for more information (object associated with the workflow task).

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Sanjana12 

Standard delivery is used for one-time deployment only. You cannot use this delivery to deploy multiple times.

While continuous and recurring delivery can be used multiple times.

More info is available here:

Continuous delivery | Adobe Campaign

Recurring delivery | Adobe Campaign

Configure recurring and continuous email campaigns | Adobe Campaign

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

This is because outside of strict mode, React might run your hooks multiple times anyway, as it breaks the rendering phase up into pieces, and might pause or restart work. The best way to get around this is either to write your components with this in mind, or to explicitly check for when your hook has been ran.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Sanjana12 

Standard delivery is used for one-time deployment only. You cannot use this delivery to deploy multiple times.

While continuous and recurring delivery can be used multiple times.

More info is available here:

Continuous delivery | Adobe Campaign

Recurring delivery | Adobe Campaign

Configure recurring and continuous email campaigns | Adobe Campaign

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn