Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

For custom schemas in V8 If I create a schema in local it is not replicating

Level 1

Hi All,

I am recently facing an issue like if I am creating a custom schema with dataSource="nms:extAccount:ffda"  it is not replicating in the xxl schema and I have also started the replication workflow. Could you please help me with this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AnushkaMukherjee ,

The below attribute dataSource="nms:extAccount:ffda" in element Tag of Data Schema is added by default as a best practice in V8 of Adobe Classic Campaign, So it wont be causing any issues.

Please refer to the below documentation link.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign/campaign-v8/developer/shemas-forms/create-schema.ht...

Regards,

Pravallika.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @AnushkaMukherjee 

What is the value of autoStg attribute in the schema? Could you please share a snippet of the schema?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Do we need a staging schema for replicating the value? But in V7 the values get automatically replicated right?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AnushkaMukherjee ,

The below attribute dataSource="nms:extAccount:ffda" in element Tag of Data Schema is added by default as a best practice in V8 of Adobe Classic Campaign, So it wont be causing any issues.

Please refer to the below documentation link.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign/campaign-v8/developer/shemas-forms/create-schema.ht...

Regards,

Pravallika.

Administrator

Hi @AnushkaMukherjee,

Was the given solution by @LakshmiPravallika helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa