Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Filter recipients who havent opened an email in the last 6 months

Level 4

how to query the nms:trackingLogRcp to filter out Recipients that have not opened an email/sms/push in the last 6 months?

I tried using a Filtering typology, but trackingLogRcp doesn't have a column to filter out Recipients who have not opened an email in X time. 

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @ogonzalesdiaz 

It looks like your instance is configured to retain the tracking data for 6 months only (this is the default config) and that is why you don't see anything.

You can learn more about data retention in AC here: Data retention | Adobe Campaign

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 4

Hello @_Manoj_Kumar_ ,

I discovered that the filter was wrong. It should have been : date on or after.. ans we see a record from June, we're on december.

So how can I filter a users who have not opened an email in the last 6 months with a Typology BUT not those who are new Recipients (in the last 3 months, for example)?

ogonzalesdiaz_0-1702478795068.png

Community Advisor

Hello @ogonzalesdiaz  

You can use this condition

Tracking log does not exists such as

Event Date one or after 6 months ago

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 4

@_Manoj_Kumar_  but wouldn't this exclude new recipients who were never sent an email/sms/push?

Community Advisor

Hi @ogonzalesdiaz,

In addition to the above, you need to include the check that a delivery log should exist for the recipients in the last 'x' months.

Regards,

Ishan