Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Extracting phone numbers from Message Center to Marketing instance

Level 5

hi 

we are in AC classic V7.  We are sending SMS through message center and I want to get the the users/phone that receive SMS and push them to a schema on Marketing Instance. is there a sync or workflow that works better for that within marketing Instance or I have to use SOAP APi? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vendimb15716755 ,

The Data will be pushed to the Marketing Instance to the schema called nms:eventHisto(Archived event), where you can able to fetch the mobile phone number field from it, The Data will be synced by these OOTB Technical Workflows named "Message Center execution instance 1", "Message Center execution instance 2" and so on. These OOTB Workflows depend on the number of execution Instances configured for your instance.

LakshmiPravallika_2-1700586883026.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vendimb15716755 ,

The Data will be pushed to the Marketing Instance to the schema called nms:eventHisto(Archived event), where you can able to fetch the mobile phone number field from it, The Data will be synced by these OOTB Technical Workflows named "Message Center execution instance 1", "Message Center execution instance 2" and so on. These OOTB Workflows depend on the number of execution Instances configured for your instance.

LakshmiPravallika_2-1700586883026.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

thanks Lakshmi,

So that schema would be updated constantly based on the real event that happening right ( via technical workflow)? example if the SMS goes out via Message Center (RT Instance) the technical workflow would push that event ( sent) to the  nms:eventHisto table in Marketing Intance correct?