Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Exclude records based on the event date of Broadlog

Level 5

Hi Team, 

I wanted to exclude records where the rec create date of feature schema is less than then broad log event date. There was a join between recipient schema and feature schema. First I tried querying the recipient delivery logs by keeping rcipient as target dimension and then later added one more query activity and selected temporary schema as the previous broadlog query activity which is giving me 0 records. Please suggest on how to get the records where the event date is greater than the rec_create_date of feature schema. Thank you in advance. Please can you make me understand how the below query activities why it was fetching 0 records

rvnth_0-1716201393515.png rvnth_1-1716201424290.png

rvnth_3-1716201603561.png rvnth_2-1716201441384.png

I tried something as below by using the filtering dimension as feature schema & targeting dimension as recipient. Will this fetch me the correct amount of records.

rvnth_0-1716202051906.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi rvnth,

If possible, I might suggest using a different field other than the event date. The event date field is subject to asynchronous events, which can update the date. So even if the workflow returns the desired results initially, you may see some irregularities in the results.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi rvnth,

If possible, I might suggest using a different field other than the event date. The event date field is subject to asynchronous events, which can update the date. So even if the workflow returns the desired results initially, you may see some irregularities in the results.