Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error while trying to send SMS from Adobe campaign V8

Level 2

Hi All,

We are using Adobe campaign classic V8 and want to send sms. But when we try to send sms by querying on recipient schema we get the below error

BhaskarJC_0-1682411578843.png

I am already using routing as sms

BhaskarJC_1-1682411702227.png

Also ,the targeting dimension always comes as email not mobile phone. I have already entered both email and Phone no from 'Profiles & Target'. Please help me in getting rid of the error.

[an observation: The mobile no always get saved in '1234 234 123' format with gaps automatically. Could this be the issue.]

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi All,

I got a mail from Adobe Support that the above mentioned issue is a known issue and has been reported to the Adobe Product Engineering team for resolution.

regards

Bhaskar Choudhury

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Bhaskarjc,

Did you perhaps copy and paste this delivery activity from another workflow? If so, can you try creating one from scratch to see if the issue persists?

Level 2

Hi @Craig_Thonis 

The issue is still persisting even if I create delivery activity from scratch and for some reason the the delivery is pointing towards the internal email delivery

Why is the Delivery pointing towards the internal email delivery ?

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi All,

I got a mail from Adobe Support that the above mentioned issue is a known issue and has been reported to the Adobe Product Engineering team for resolution.

regards

Bhaskar Choudhury