Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error while executing the method 'GetLogFileList' of service 'nl:monitoring'

Level 2

Hi Team,

we are getting this error while trying to view logs on Monitoring instance. Did we miss anything here while setting up the instance ??

Please advice how to fix this issue. Thanks in advance!!

Log Error.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks for the responses raj and kapil.

Yes it was due to access issue to log file.I have cleared soft/hard cache which didn't work,then I added a security option which enabled the access to the log file. It's working fine now.

Regards,

Kumar

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi ,

As far I know this specific error code generally comes because of Admin rights issue.

Thanks,

Kapil

Level 6

Hi,

I agree with the above comment and would suggest you clear soft and hard cache when the issue might be machine-specific or user-specific. Please check the below link for that on how to perform.

Adobe Campaign Help | How to perform Soft and Hard Cache Clear when the issues are Machine-specific ...

Regards,

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks for the responses raj and kapil.

Yes it was due to access issue to log file.I have cleared soft/hard cache which didn't work,then I added a security option which enabled the access to the log file. It's working fine now.

Regards,

Kumar

Level 2

Hi @kumar451,

I am also getting same error while accessing the "log journal", logged-in as admin user. Could you please detailed out what are the security option you have enabled and are these security options in application level or at server level.  

Thanks

Amit K

Level 2
Hi Kumar, how did you add the security option to enable the access to the log file?