Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error log in Database cleanup OOTB workflow.

Level 4

Hi Team,

The OOTB workflow database cleanup is showing the below shown error/warning in logs.

Could someone kindly help me understand what the issue is and what can be done to resolve this issue?

Greeshma_Sampath1_0-1618212998558.png

Thanks,

Greeshma

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Greeshma, 

Not sure if I am correct here, but I think clean up workflow is trying to cancel this delivery as may be the deliveries are expired. 

Please refer to the document :- 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/data-proc...

per the update statement it is trying to stop or cancel the delivery (85). 

Please check if these deliveries are still valid. 

Thanks,
Adithya

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 5

Hi Greeshma, 

At the first glance I assume the deliveries have got deleted (may be manually) where there are few entries of the same delivery id in the broad / tracking logs. 

Please check the tables for any entires of the shown deliveries. 

Thanks,
Adithya

Level 4

Hi @adityacs86,

As i checked the deliveries in All deliveries folder, all are stopped deliveries. Can that be the issue? and the deliveries are there in deliveries schema also.

Thanks,

Greeshma

Level 5
Hi Greeshma, Dont think so if the deliveries exists.. Can you share the sql code that is populating in the audit log.

Level 4

Hi @adithyacs86,

04/10/2021 4:05:23 AM nlmodule ORA-210000 Oracle error: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended
04/10/2021 4:05:23 AM nlmodule WDB-200002 SQL statement 'UPDATE NmsDelivery SET iState = :1 tsLastModified = cast(SYSTIMESTAMP as TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE) WHERE iDeliveryId = :2' could not be executed (error in position 35: 'tsLastModified'). Param(0)=85 Param(1)=382320612
04/10/2021 4:05:23 AM nlmodule Failed to update external cancel-pending delivery 382320612.

This code is repeated for all other deliveries.

The deliveries are present in nms:delivery schema.

Thanks,

Greeshma

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Greeshma, 

Not sure if I am correct here, but I think clean up workflow is trying to cancel this delivery as may be the deliveries are expired. 

Please refer to the document :- 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/data-proc...

per the update statement it is trying to stop or cancel the delivery (85). 

Please check if these deliveries are still valid. 

Thanks,
Adithya

Level 4

Hi @adithyacs86,

Could you please let me know what can be done to stop this issue in future?

Thanks,

Greeshma