Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Error in connecting ExternalDB

Level 3

Hi Community,

I am facing an issue while creating the External account for External Database. Can some one help me with this 

SreevarshiniP_0-1692696323612.png

Here is the SS . While giving the test connection I am facing this error 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Sreevarshini-P 

Looks like the ODBC drivers are not installed on the server. 

Contact the Adobe support team with the type of external DB you are trying to configure. They will install the relevant ODBC drivers.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Sreevarshini,

This typically indicates that the proper packages have not been deployed and the server restarted.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/installing-campaign-classic/accessing...

If the application is hosted by Adobe, you can reach out to Campaign Support who can have the Adobe Ops team validate that the packages have been installed and install them if required.

Regards,

Craig

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Sreevarshini-P 

Looks like the ODBC drivers are not installed on the server. 

Contact the Adobe support team with the type of external DB you are trying to configure. They will install the relevant ODBC drivers.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @Sreevarshini-P,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa