Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Empty response for anonymous offers in inbound communication

Level 7

Hello All,

Hope you're doing good.

I am using Offer Management to serve Offers for both Recipients (Identified) and Visitors (Anonymous) contacts in Inbound Mode. As a part of it, I have enabled fallback to Visitor Offer Space within Recipient Offer Space.

With that, Ideally I should be getting either of following combinations in response:

1. Proposition from Recipient Environment, if contact is present as Recipient and Eligible for any Offer(s)

2. Empty Proposition from Recipient Environment, if contact is present as Recipient and Not Eligible for any Offer(s)

3. Proposition from Visitor Environment, if contact is not present as Recipient and Eligible for any Offers(s)

4. Empty Proposition from Visitor Environment, if contact is not present as Recipient and Not Eligible for any Offer(s)

While first 2 scenarios are working as expected, the last 2 are not giving me expected result as I am getting completely blank response and response code says 200.

Not sure, what I am doing wrong here. Anyone has any idea on such strange behavior, kindly please help with your inputs

Thanks.

SSB

16 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Ssb_94,

By completely blank response, do you mean there is not body at all, or a blank proposition? There could be an issue with the visitor live environment setup. Did it ever work previously?

Thanks,

Ishan

Level 7

Hi @isahore ,

Thanks for responding.

It is empty body, not a blank proposition. I had followed the document to setup Visitor Env, not manual process. It did worked previously

Not sure, what went wrong. Any suggestions to get it solved?

Thanks,

SSB

Community Advisor

Can you check if the linked anonymous space is correctly configured in your live recipient environment's offer space configuration?

This is the one thing that comes to mind.

isahore_0-1683805765755.png

Level 7

Hi,

Yes I have checked Environment, Mapping and Space Configurations etc. Everything seems correct to me, not sure what went wrong.

I tried republishing, restarting OOTB workflow but nothing worked

First of all did any of you faced such strange issue before (or) any suggestions ? Kindly please help

@Manoj_Kumar_  @Adhiyan  @ParthaSarathy 

Thanks,

SSB

Level 7

My issue is similar to what David Loyd has mentioned here. Getting blank response, however in my case Unitary URL is visible within Offer Space.

Community Advisor

Hi @Ssb_94,

Can you try to edit and republish an offer in both the offer spaces?

Level 7

Hi @isahore,

I did tried the same, but still no luck

While trying to do some investigation by checking logs, noticed below

Ssb_94_0-1684147242863.png

So every time I make a request, I am not seeing the log if user is part of recipient and it is rendering offers from recipient env without any issue.

I can see the log only if user is not part of recipient (a visitor), which is when it is doing a fallback to visitor env and then giving a blank response

Do you have any insights into it?

Thanks,

SSB

Community Advisor

@Ssb_94, if possible, can you share the screenshots of the configurations of the two offer spaces? Not sure if something can be spotted there, but can have a look.

Do you get a response when you explicitly call the visitor offer space?

Level 7

Hi @isahore 

Please find below Offer Space configuration for both.

Recipient - Design

Ssb_94_0-1684178285052.png

Visitor - Design

Ssb_94_1-1684178344342.png

Recipient - Live

Ssb_94_2-1684178461319.png

Visitor - Live

Ssb_94_3-1684178497016.png

It's a simple configuration, no other tabs within Offer Space were configured (or) touched.

Also I tried hitting Visitor Offer Space Unitary Call URL, I am getting response with Empty Proposition(s).

Just a quick question, do we need to select any Target Identifier in Visitor Offer Space ? In my case it was defaulted to 'email'. So I guess it is expected ?

Thanks,

SSB

Administrator

Hi @isahore,

Would you be able to help @Ssb_94 further here? Let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 7

Hi Sukrity_Wadhwa

May I request your help here please? Seems like similar issue was also posted earlier, but it was unresolved.

Kindly please help Thanks!

Regards,

SSB

Administrator

Sure, I will escalate among SMEs and try to get the needed help here!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 7

Hi Team,

Do anyone of you know how to resolve this strange issue

Kindly please help with your suggestions.

Thanks,

SSB

Level 7

Hello All,

Did anyone of you faced such issue earlier and were able to resolve it? If so, kindly please help

Hello @Sukrity_Wadhwa 

Sorry for bothering you again, may I request your help please

Thanks,

SSB

Level 7

Hello @Sukrity_Wadhwa 

The issue we are facing is in the Sandbox Environment hosted by Adobe, can you please confirm if i contact them, will they be able to help me in addressing the issue?

If so, I shall close this post and reach out to them directly

Thanks,

SSB

Administrator

Yes, @Ssb_94, would recommend you to contact Adobe support for this query.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa